On behalf of The Firebrand Hotel and Averill Hospitality, I want to thank you for the trust you place in us. As always, your comfort, well-being, and safety continue to be our highest priorities.
We are committed to providing a comfortable and healthy environment for our guests and team members and are closely monitoring the evolving situation.
If you have questions about your upcoming stay, please contact us at 406.863.1900, toll-free 844.863.1900, or email.
The Firebrand Restaurant is open for breakfast from 7a-11a and dinner from 5-9p daily, plus brunch Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 7a-2p. Bar service is available until 10p Sunday to Thursday and 11p Friday and Saturday. The Coffee Bar is open from 7am to 11am for coffee and grab & go items.
The Rooftop Hot Tub is open 8a-10p daily, and Firebrand Spa welcomes clients by appointment. Please call 406.863.1902 for a reservation.
In response to current concerns and health recommendations, we have supplemented our best practices concerning comprehensive health and safety procedures. As we continue to adapt our behavior, I want to advise you of a few of the additional measures we're taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in hotel common areas.
- Signage reminding guests that face coverings are required is throughout the hotel.
- Daily housekeeping service is optional and provided on a request basis.
- All team members wear face coverings when indoors and outdoors when physical distancing is not possible.
- Every team member completes a health and wellness screening upon arrival for work each day, and team member health is monitored throughout the day.
- Teams receive ongoing communication and enhanced operation protocols.
We encourage all guests and require all team members to follow recommended preventative measures to protect themselves and others:
- Wear a face mask when outside of your private accommodation and when physical distancing is impractical.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining 6 feet between yourself and others with whom you do not reside.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don't have a tissue, use your elbow. After coughing or sneezing, wash your hands or apply an approved hand sanitizer.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces with disinfecting cleaner.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED
Effective February 12, 2021, the City of Whitefish Emergency Ordinance 21-01 requires face coverings be worn in all indoor spaces open to the public and all outdoor spaces where social distancing is not possible or not observed. This ordinance applies within Whitefish city limits with a few notable exceptions, including:
- Children under the age of five
- Persons consuming food or drinks while seated in an establishment that offers food or drinks for sale
- Persons engaged in an activity that makes wearing a face covering impractical or unsafe, such as during physical exercise or swimming
- Persons temporarily removing their face covering for identification purposes
The complete text of the Emergency Ordinance can be read here.
Please note, face coverings are also required at Whitefish Mountain Resort when in outside lines, while loading and unloading the lift, and inside public buildings. Face coverings may be removed while seated for eating and drinking. Find out more here.
Glacier National Park is open, and face masks are required in all buildings and on park lands when physical distance cannot be maintained. More information can be found here.
We continue to monitor the evolving situation and recommendations of the CDC and State of Montana. We encourage you to stay informed by referencing reputable sources:
Averill Hospitality is a family-owned and operated business that strives to provide exceptional guest experiences in a fun and friendly environment. When challenges arise, so do opportunities to support one another as we can. Thank you for your support and understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you to Whitefish!