On behalf of The Firebrand Hotel and Averill Hospitality, I want to thank you for the trust you place in us. As always, your comfort, well-being, and safety continue to be our highest priorities.
Averill Hospitality extends our concern to all individuals affected directly or indirectly by coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to providing a comfortable and healthy environment for our guests and team members and are closely monitoring the evolving situation.
The Firebrand Restaurant is open for dinner from 5-9p daily with bar service until 10p Sundays thru Thursdays and until 11p Fridays and Saturdays. The Coffee Bar is open from 7am - 11am for coffee and grab & go items.
The Firebrand Spa welcomes clients by appointment. Please call 406.863.1902 for a reservation.
In response to current concerns and recommendations, we have supplemented our best practices concerning comprehensive health and safety procedures. As we continue to adapt our behavior, I want to advise you of a few of the additional measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- Our teams receive ongoing communication and enhanced operation protocols.
- All high-touch areas are treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer and with increased frequency. These areas include public door handles, handrails, elevator surfaces, shuttle vehicles, lobby areas, restrooms, and more.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in hotel common areas.
- In-room amenities such as glassware and mugs are replaced with pre-packaged, disposable alternatives.
- Physical distancing is facilitated by a plexiglass shield separating guests from front desk personnel. Indicators show 6-foot distances for clients awaiting service.
- Reduced restaurant seating and table arrangements provide physical distance between guests that are not together.
- Every team member completes a health and wellness screening upon arrival for work each day, and team member health is monitored thoughout the day.
We encourage all guests and require all team members to follow recommended preventative measures to protect themselves and others:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with a minimum of 80% ethanol or 75% isopropyl alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow. After coughing or sneezing, wash your hands or apply an approved hand sanitizer.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces with disinfecting cleaner.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining 6 feet between yourself and others with whom you do not reside. Wear a face mask when physical distancing is impractical.
For guests that must cancel a reservation, we have added flexibility to our cancellation policy. If you have questions about your upcoming stay, please contact us at 406.863.1900, toll-free 844.863.1900, or email.
We continue to monitor the evolving situation and recommendations of the CDC and State of Montana. We encourage you to stay informed by referencing reputable sources:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Montana Governor's Coronavirus Task Force
Averill Hospitality is a family-owned and operated business that strives to provide exceptional guest experiences in a fun and friendly environment. When challenges arise, so do opportunities to support one another as we can. Thank you for your support and understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you to Whitefish!